SolitaireCG is an adaptation of Ken Magic's "Solitaire" for devices with few hardware buttons.
SolitaireCG stands for Solitaire Card Games and is a software application for Android™.
Changes against the original include:
- Enable spider dealing with visible card deck
- Add hi-res graphics, and tablet support
- Add Baker's Game, Golf, and TriPeaks solitaire games
- Add long press on bottom center of screen to invoke alternate menu
- Add card count and foundation first card visual indicators
- Avoid card loss if spider deal interrupted
- Prevent illegal N+1 multi-card drop on empty stack in Forty Thieves
- Add game rules, terminology, README and COPYING to help
- Replace application icon
The changes fix bugs, add games, and enable card dealing and
playability in spider. New hi-res graphics have been added to the
original card graphics to take advantage of today's larger, higher
Source code available under Apache license 2.0, see git repository.
SolitaireCG includes the following card games.
- Forty Thieves
- Freecell - build by alterate color
- Baker's Game - build by suit
- Klondike (regular solitaire) - unlimited
passes through deck, deal 3 or 1 card
- Vegas Solitaire - one pass through deck, deal 1 or 3 cards
- Spider - four suits
- Tarantula - two suits
- Black Widow - one suit
- SolitaireCG APK files on Sourceforge
- SolitaireCG is available on F-Droid
- SolitaireCG is available on Google Play™
- SolitaireCG is available on Amazon
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.