SolitaireCG is an adaptation of Ken Magic's "Solitaire" for devices with few hardware buttons.
SolitaireCG stands for Solitaire Card Games and is a software application for Android™.
SolitaireCG includes the following card games:
- Forty Thieves
- Freecell - build by alterate color
- Baker's Game - build by suit
- Golf - no build on king, wrap cards
- Klondike (regular solitaire) - unlimited
passes through deck, deal 3 or 1 card
- Vegas Solitaire - one pass through deck, deal 1 or 3 cards
- Spider - four suits
- Tarantula - two suits
- Black Widow - one suit
- TriPeaks - no build on king, wrap cards
Features include multi-level undo, animated card movement, statistics/score tracking, and large card art option.
Changes against the original Ken Magic solitaire-for-android include:
- Enable spider dealing with visible card deck
- Add hi-res graphics, portrait mode, and tablet support
- Add Baker's Game, Golf, and TriPeaks solitaire games
- Add long press on bottom center of screen to invoke alternate menu
- Add language translations: Esperanto, Finnish, German, Polish
- Add card count and foundation first card visual indicators
- Avoid card loss if spider deal interrupted
- Prevent illegal N+1 multi-card drop on empty stack in Forty Thieves
- Fix Freecell logic for single step move of a valid card sequence
- Add game rules, terminology, README and COPYING to help
- Replace application icon
The changes fix bugs, add games and portrait mode, and enable card
dealing and playability in spider. New hi-res graphics have been
added to the original card graphics to take advantage of today's
larger, higher resolution screens.
Source code available under Apache license 2.0, see git repository.
- SolitaireCG APK files on Sourceforge
- SolitaireCG is available on F-Droid
- SolitaireCG is available on Google Play™
- SolitaireCG is available on Amazon
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.